Friday, July 29, 2011

first post!

My first post at Tempura Tails!

I'm hoping this will be updated somewhat frequently. I've been wanting to make a food-related blog for quite some time now, and I haven't really gotten much inspiration to do so because I know I'm such an amateur at cooking and I feel like I still have a lot to learn! But why not document my experiences in the kitchen?

Sometimes when I'm making things, I don't really remember how to do it again...so I feel like maybe if I blog about my experiences, it'll help me out sometime in the future should I attempt to revisit a recipe or two. (I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this way!)

Also, part of this blog is just going to be me jotting down quick recipes and stuff here and there for college cooking. When you're given a dorm kitchen, you have to make do somehow, and I don't mean with instant noodles, haha.

First couple posts will be about foods that I've made in college last semester with some friends... Or just some food that I've made in the past in general? Might be a little boring, so sorry in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment